Saturday, October 10, 2009

hell HI everyone


wowowo long time no see everybody long time din update my blog already coz Im lazy and busy about some works on so that's y Im here now again..hehe but another reason is the network is so lousy lolz...so slow XD so that's y I feel lousy wif that damn net!!! so this the fullest reason for me SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
and now another new team in korea makes me crazy hehehehe that's super junior XD actually firstly I saw them is feel that very childish but when I watched their perfomance especially the song sorry....wow! hell god!!! so nice ! they well can dance lah^^ but not as good as my husband la XD but anyway I love them too and this's the movie I wanna watch!!!! oh I've been waiting for it so long time ago is BRUCE WILLS acting lie yahahaahha..... I love movie...movie's my life SURROGATES>>>wait for me<<<>
muz watch it
last saturday is en en birthday wahaha...remind again...is so happy the first time having at the restaurant with so many of my best friend really really happy ^^ ah enen ... ah chuah...ah beng...fuan ying....little wei wei....and....oh !!! and another stupid little boy, HP....XD hope he'll no read this line!!! yahahahaha!!!!!! anyway,really happy lah!!!! I'll remeber this memory 4ever^^ exam's coming soon everyone keep doing harder and harder everyone looks very busy & tired everyday but this's a MUST!!! we must kambateh 4 our exam anyway,this's last exam for form 4 already if u r not keep trying 4 this exam then why are you living in this world for?!??! is wasting ...... so everyone must do it!!! although you fell down the end but I'll congratulate to you too....,why??? coz you have done the best 4 yourslef !!!!! after this blog,mayb I'll stop writing 4 long time coz ...lazy XD haha!! no lah....look 4 the netwrok first if the network is not "qi siao"again,then sure I'll continue writing^^ see 2mr....if can!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment