Thursday, October 22, 2009

U finally back

tomorrow is my happiest day^^
because my third sister finally wanna back to home
finally,finally and finally she's back
damn good~ what a nice feeling
and today my second sis also coming back too
thought that the last week only she will come back
yesterday night only I know
quite nice~

today I play truant AGAIN
haha....I've play truant many many times already
but today's period really very boring & sien
so decided don't wanna go to school
my friends also absent today
haha!!! so nice ^^
another reason is exam coming
so better study at home lo!!! XD
this's call a LAZY PERSON THINKING!!!XD

today actually pengawas having meeting
the sharifah gonna talking about this saturday & sunday's camp
oh damn god
Im not gonna go to that stupid camp
Is really wasting my times
from morning 8 -6 p.m
walau~so wasting my times
so I and my friends decided to absent
If she wanna punish or scold us
then keep going on lah
I don't care about it at all
my result is more important!!!

lame exam coming liao T-T
actually this time Im really feel stress
I'd study as well as I can
and I really hope that I can do it
really really feel stress and worry
three weeks argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn exam! damn exam!
but good also lah~XD
because 3 weeks no need listen for the teacher
after finish,then we can totally "SHOW OFF" XD

anyway...kambateh

No comments:

Post a Comment