Friday, October 23, 2009

shit SXXXXX

firstly,I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to lee kheng here
today is her birthday^^
but unfortunately,I can't go to her party at her house
so really feel sorry to her
last year I also absent
this year still doing the same bad thing
sorry my little husband XD
kheng,this's my 'SECOND" present for you! XD
do you still remember the 1st present?!?!?!(think......XD)
actually now Im really super triple no mood
because of somebody(a teacher)
I don't wanna say it right now
later~ later~ later~
23october2009
happy birthday again to you,chuah!
haha^^now must be having fun on the party
so syiok!!!!!!

now lets listen to me about that shit teacher
I don't wanna say her name out at here
later I write her name
my blog gonna be "dirty"!
understand what's I means about of that word"dirty"???
... ..... .............
actually tomorrow all pengawas must attend to a kursus kepimpinan
at the begining all of us don't want to care it
starting,we din pay for fees(RM12)
then until today,a little form 3 pengawas gives us a paper
that's about the signature
oh damn it you! go away form me!
so Im gonna crying T.T
actually if not because of my family(especially both my parent)
I won't care about all this
but because of they want me to be it as well
and I've been a pengawas for about 3 years
and.......that's not "fair"! GET IT???
is 3 years! NOT 3 DAYS!!!
so finally we go and argued with that SXXX stupid teacher
and the answer is................CANNOT!!! ANY REASON CANNOT BE ACCEPT!!!!
GO DAMN YOU SXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THAT HELL YOU ARE HUH!?!??????????
WHAT THE FXXX ARE YOU!!?!!!!!!
DAMN! DAMN!!!! DAMN IT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY MAD WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Im very ambusive scolding A TEACHER like this
but Im really feel angry with her!!!!
what kind of teacher are you?
you all will don't understand all bout her
she's TOTALLY A "SIAO"PERSON
ABNORMAL !!!!!!!!!!!

is 2 days....and is saturday & sunday
from morning 8am until 6 pm
what lah !!!!! why take so long time to go on!?!??!
is really wasting our time to study for the exam
if one day only maybe we'll go lah
but this's 2days!!!!!! we cannot go!!!!!!!
everyone having 1 or 2 tuition
and having transportation problem
not everyone's parent so free
and she scold us don't be too sellfish
hey little spinster!!!!!!!
the person who are sellfish IS YOU!!!!!! Not us ok!?!?!!?

actually the thing I feel worry about is my parent's thinking
the problem is NOT ME~IS BOTH MY PARENT
if both my parent can accept my decision
the early I can lucut myself already
no need to argue with that kind of stupid fooler
because of the word"lucut"
at the end we all decided to go T.T except chia hooi & kim han
I don't about what they are going to do later
I've no idea with them
anyway,the only I can say is......
I better listen to what my parent had said to me this evening
just go for 2 days.....then you no need to be so worry about it
actually--------that's right!!!!!!!
haiz..SIEN!SIEN!SIEN! MAD ALREADY LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGXH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for ur birthday wishing lar..
    nvm lar..
    we still hav 1 year..
    still got chance...
    wahaha

    tat teacher no need to care about her..
    she is like tat 1 ma..
    all thing she thought is correct
    din think about us 1..
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete