Monday, October 26, 2009

angkor wat


above 4 pictures are angkor wat
one of the 7 wonders of the world
very very beautiful
every time talk about 7 wonders of the world
I am sure will think about angkor wat,especially cambodia
what a nice place~that's why it had choosen as 7 wonders
last holiday my acc teacher just went there
and she gave us a look for the postcard
wow~~~very nice & beautiful lo
actually I really hope that one day I can go there
and see for the beauty of angkor wat^^

the place's full of beautiful temple
full of nice scenery
although it look old & a bit boring
but I really love that place
don't you???XD

and this end of year holiday
my family plan to go there
wahahaha !!!
what a gorgeous planning!
in the begining
we want to go to china(beijing)
but after that the price is too expensive
and the date cannot match very well
so we decided to change place
then we plan to go angkor wat
the price is also quite expensive
but ....after discussion
maybe we are going to angkor wat^^
maybe only..........
but yesterday papa ask us wanna go other place of sarawak
actually we have been sarawak last 3 years
we have been miri & kuching already
hmm....when remind again the sweet memory at miri & kuching
really really happy lo^^
if you ask me want to go there again
I am very sure I'll say "YES"

anyway..sarawak or china or angkor wat
I don't care too much
at least got the chance to go for travel
that's very good for me already
but now the most important is prepare for my exam
but until now I am still very tired & bored at home
now still can writing blog
wow~rain wife! You really lazy & wasting time lo!
but later I am gonna study liao
another one day,wei hsien birthday coming
haiz...I still din but her present yet
don't say hsien first
kheng & yi shan's birthday present I still din but yet lo==
I am very cham lo
but after exam I will buy for them! DON'T WORRY
3 of them are my best best friends
really....if I lose them in my life
I am gonna die
lee kheng,wei hsien and yi shan!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL, MY BEST FRIEND^^
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER_____________

1 comment: