Friday, October 16, 2009

EXAM lai liao

A BUM.... a bum.....
little bum......
look at him!!! what a "white eat" expression !
but actually he is SJ member's too la
very cute lo
just wondering kimbum .....is him???
dunno lo....so confius
but love him so much XD


yeah yeah yeah!
tomorrow going out wif family
actually the main thing Im happy is not going out with family
the happiest thing is going out with my sister la
watching surrogates and buying something
especially I wanna pick 4 my husband birthday present ^^
his birthday....Oops!!! her birthday is coming friday
I wanna pick a special one 4 her ^^
hope she will like it

miss chuah, do you see this????
only she will understand this XD

actually nothing wanna write
just wanna update nie =="
and Im bored & tired reading 4 sejarah 4 the whole day
but have 2 study the end
I want 2 improve my subject this end of year exam
so I hope I can do well
a kheng also very hardwork lo
this time she sure can make a flying colours one
good thing 4 her ^^

anyway......maybe see you all after exam! BB~

No comments:

Post a Comment