Monday, October 19, 2009

freeman woo

he is freeman woo chee meng
quite handsome right
he's malaysian actor but also a very famous model
sometimes we will saw him acting in some drama
begining he's not interesting at all
then all people don't like him acting
because he always acting some bad boy character
honestly,I also hate him! XD
but finally saw him acting other drama
then found that he's quite a cool & handsome man^^
so he's the first malaysian actor I like~freeman woo
he's very differant between he's acting & modelling


he has a very nice look~that's why I said he's handsome
and yesterday I watched the "double,triple or nothing"show
that's 8 tv show..I just open TV then watched nia...
but the guesst was freeman woo^^
and he's very tall~(that's the need of a model lo)XD
very very handsome lo! so like him
clever..handsome...modeling...acting...
wow~~~what a nice man^^

FREEMAN WOO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment