Sunday, October 18, 2009

shut UP

oh damn~damn~damn it
she's some kind makes me mad
shit_kanasai_damn it_go and die_
don't ever appear behind me again anymore
really hate your sound
the way you speaking with me
the way you do everything
I hope you'll die soon or Im gonna die soon because of you!!!
because of you,I feel hate,feel bad,feel shit,feel kanasai with you!
do you what's kanasai means for???
if you don't know,then Im gonna explain
but I think I don't have to waste my time explain 2 you this kind of shit!!!
am I right???

you better shut up and keep doing it
dun ever try to makes me mad with you
go damn little shit you
just keep going on your work! That's all your work,OK??!!
why are you always do something makes me angry
why are you doing this all
are you going to do this on me everyday
or my whole life huh?!
oh really go damn damn damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't have the chance anymore
SHUT UP AND DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after sister had gone back to her university
you totally change! Don't think Im little idiot girl
Im mature already
so don't you keep doing something bullshit
don't think you are always good~always doing the right thing
don't ever making all that damn pattern with me
I gonna kill myself first before killing you
I better die before keep argue with you the whole life
everyday see you face also wanna vomit
don't think you are perfect the all time
don't think you are the best
actually you are worst in the world
you just did'nt making sense with that
because you always do it by your own opinion
you are fXXX_stupid_damn damn damn organism!!!!!!!!!!

exam now coming
and I don't wanna be a bad mood girl every moment
I want to concentrate on my exam now
I wanna be with my best friend!!!! NOT YOU!!!
so don't you "disturb" my mood from now
If you try to do that
and I gonna "fight"with you

SO PLEASE YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

MEANS SHUT UP AND DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment