Wednesday, November 11, 2009

exam FINISH

so cute^^my doraemon!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! EVERYONE HERE
Im back AGAIN ^^

now Im totally feels spectacular!

2day~2day~and 2day!
my school exam finish already
oh my god!
so happy now
can online..play games..watching movie....
DOING WHATEVER I LIKE^^

what a nice day today

now husband and mountain chicken celebrate at KFC
and some other friends
oh damn lah T.T I cannot go there with them

but never mind
because they say find another day to meet again
so Im not feeling alone now XD

because Im online now!
yo~
tomorrow is my school hari koko
and Im not going to school

because today I wanna online until very late

I WANNA PLAY OFF TONIGHT!!!!!!
so 2moro no need go to that stupid hari koko
Is not only me not going to school
IS EVERYONE MY FRIENDS~
later Im gonna cut my hair already is too long
and I m feeling ucky with it

this time I wanna cut it more shorter liao
wanna change my hair style liao

yo~yo~yo~~~
actualy Im abit worry about my hairstyle
hehe!haha!hoho!hihi!


dun wanna waste my time anymore

I wanna watch my drama liao XD

bye bye everyone ! see tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. 哈哈~考试完后一定很freedom喽~
    我还有两天才考完哦~祝我加油吧~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 考完试好事,可是等拿成绩时....就有双面情绪出现了,哈哈哈,别扫你的兴~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 也对啦~
    考完了又是那成绩的时候了!
    但是考完的感觉很爽咧!
    谢谢你们!!!!呀哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!
    现在终于都可上网玩电脑了!
    又可以看戏!!!!!!!
    好爽啊~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete