Sunday, September 27, 2009

scol reopen 2


haiz...2mr scol reopen AGAIN
now mood really feel bad & sien
so how?what can I do?
except finish my work..that's nothing else
but the only thing Im happy is can meet with all my best friends again^^
haha!that's really happy XD
so waiting.....

another 8 weeks gonna holidays again
but before that gonna having exam T.T
haiz...this's call life!!!
what a life huh? BUT!
this isn't the end of world yet XD
JUST DO IT OK!
PMR coming
and this year is NOT my turn XD
hehe! is my cousin lolx...
but he's clever la...no need to worry about it too much
cos UPSR he also gets 7 a's
that's great & perfect
so hope he can get a well and flying colours this PMR
kambateh,JH!!!

hm...that's nothing today
coz mood really really sien
and the main thing is
I haven't finish watch my black & white
oh my damn god
I think mayb after this 8 weeks
then only I got the chance 2 watch it T.T
anyway...
happy reopening scool day 2 all my friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment