Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time RuN T0O FAsT


2day ....suddenly...accidentally....unfortunately....
I feel uncomfortable of myself
Juz feel very depress

<<<<<<<<<<

depression>>>

some kind emotion like totally can make us...
feel more "sedation"!!!
I'm not taking sedative ok!?!?

but suddenly talking wif best friend
then the" happy-hour" reascend again XD
start feeling good ~
what Im saying is reasonable rite!??!
I think so !!!

2day my class ore had done all
wow! our teacher face look kinda "syiok" XD
by the time I finished add math homework
between that a weird friend wan me to play a mental test
sounds cool ! But is ucky after knowing the result of the test XD
BUT is quite funny and what exactly what Im thinking that time
thx 4 the game ,weird friend!


now dad & mum going 2 penang
2 see 4 the doctor lo
coz my mum leg hurt =.= sound pity lolx!
now Im ALONE !! hehe
........
2day ,tuesday......september 2009

arrrgxxxxxxxxhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

why the time run so "fast & furious" lie!?!
too fast until I can't catch it up
I though I still hav many time left
doing here doing there
finaly.....the only thing tat I can mentions is....
IM DOING NOTHING THE WHOLE LIFE!
what's the reason?!!! Im not really sure too!
......................................
suddenly feel my blog so terse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


mayb 2mr going 2 change my spec edi
coz my eye vision losing engine edi
coz my eye muscle "old" edi
juz what wei hsien talked 2 me this morning XD haha
can't look properly although I sat at shao han place! my god!
haiz ....lame ......SIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wan my life back again !!!! can I?!!?
CAN I hav the chance !?!
suddenly dun wan talk to my XXX again
feel Im talking 2 somebody not my parents!
although Im happy...siao-ing.....smiling at my friends at scol
but Im not a clown!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
feels very tired .......faint!!!!!!
Is over ok !?!? end it up NOW OK!?!!!!
..................
XXX ,if im die edi one day !!! Will u feel sad of me??
I hope u will !!!! mayb I'll do it after I finish my SPM
Im not going 2 cry anymore......but if I cannot tahan
then that's nothing I can explain anymore!
now I feel that my friends r more important than XXX
I like friends ......like talking 2 them....playing....joking......
THAT'S SO RELAX!!!!!! ALL THE DEPRESSION HAD DISSAPEARS!!!!!
so I can't live without my best friends!!!!!!!

friendship 4ever..........NOT XXX 4ever!!!!!!!!

I think this's the LONGEST BLOG I HAD WRITE ...

14 comments:

  1. 哈哈~放松心情哦~
    别感到太压力了~
    加油!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 放松!放松!放松!
    加油!加油!加油!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇哈哈哈哈哈~~~~
    谢谢!谢谢!!
    我自己现在也是在放松着....
    你们两个加给我的"油"也太多了吧!!! XD

    THANKS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also wan die
    at "here" so many things happen

    haiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. 不要死!不要死!
    你如果死的话!我还要做一件很麻烦的事情!
    知道是什么吗?????
    那就是...............
    ....................
    去祭拜你咯~~~~哎.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哈哈
    那囘麻煩?
    拿香然後再加外面拜拜2下
    就行了嘛

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哟哟哟哟哟~~~~~
    惨咯你!!! 哈哈!!!
    开玩笑的啦^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. 爱丽:
    so many things happen...
    then don't think too much liao lo~~~
    think!think!think!!! later "pening"nia!!!
    relax .....^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaron's wife:
    you angry edi ar????
    hooi!!! answer me lah!!!
    I juz play play only lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i no see the comment lar
    aiyo
    haha

    so happy u cal me aaron's wife
    haha

    i wound pening de
    i will die
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. 多加:
    其实我只是叫爽而已罢了咯!!!blek!!!
    你都还没有和他结婚!!!
    不想我和雨!!!那么恩爱!!!去年就结婚了!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 我和炎比你早啊
    哈哈

    在他還沒出道
    就結婚了
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete