Saturday, September 5, 2009

PITY friend


another week had past.....
another SIEN week had gone
one day by another dayz...
nothing happen.....

juz now read friends blog
so pity lo!
something BAD happen on my best friend!
the bad means.....
her hurt her ligament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
why she's so careless.......
ligament!!!!!!!! Is ligament !!!!!!!
yesterday she fell down!!!!!
dunno how she fell lah....that's hav 2 ask her!!!!!!
now very worry about her !!!!!
hope she can get better SOON lo.......praying 4 her!

yeah!yeah!yeah!
last week I had finished my BI ore & BM lisan !!!!
wowowowow!!!!
Is spectacular!!!!!!! hahahaha^^
now still hav another DAMN project!
That's moral project lo !!!!!!
..................
wasting my time only.........

last friday !!!!!!!Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
what that hell & shit!!!!!
I go and check my biro report!!!!!
and I noe that my biro haven't write a report!!!!!
what kind of secretary is that huh!!?!??
his name is AHAMED ....some kind like that !!!!!
I go and asked him !!! scolded him teruk-teruk!!!!!!!
then he said sorry 2 me !!!!! Ok lo!!!!!!
juz said sorry 2 me.......I accept it lo !!!!!!!
actualy ......they oso very pity lah!!!!!!
hav 2 do all such idiot thing .......

7 comments:

  1. ya lo, so pity...
    why you not use chinese to write the blog? Is it trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈哈哈!!!
    为什么啊!!?? 我也不知到啊!
    老实说,我还蛮懒惰用华文的咯!
    可能会有几次用华文啦!!
    没什么问题,只是懒惰而已 XD
    对了,请问你是谁啊??
    好像没看过你的名字的???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u reli "gan dong" de bo!??!
    hehe~~~send me a kiss lo!!
    Im paiseh lah! haiyo!
    y u send me a kiss at here lieh!?!?
    so many people!!! make me shy nia XD!!!
    ANYWAYS....thx 4 ur KISSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete