Friday, September 11, 2009

Is TOO hard


Imagine tat u wearing this kind of underwear
ON THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
walau!! such a "special" scenery !!! XD
hehe! actualy I love this underwear very very much!
coz it's too cute liao lo XD
where am I going 2 buy it har?!?! Dunno also lol

sitting wif husband watching this beautiful sunset
such a nice moment ^^
I hope so I can get a chance like that one day later
Do u love beach!??! I mean beautiful beach lah!!!!!
not like pulau pangkor ar??! That's .....so ucky !?!?! >.<>

2mr third sis coming back from Ipoh edi
adoidoi! dunno how to speak 2 her again
Is so confus! so hard! so DAMN SHIT!!!!!
Is too tough 4 me to accept what's going on now!!??!
make me feel tired everytime when I go home everyday
every minute....second....day...nite....week.....months......YEARS!!!!!

reli tired tired tired now!!!!!
I just wanna a fine,sweet,happy and relax life !!!!!
dun like this kinda SHIT LIFE!!!!! SO SIEN!!!!!!
haiz!! SIEN!!!! KANASAI!!!!! SO SHIT DAMN!!!!! WHAT TAT HELL!!!!!!
if still happening like this.....then I think.....
I dun wan 2 go home anymore!!!!

just now went and check my vision
hm..hm...hm...hm... abit bad lah! haha XD
still can laugh means Im relaxing now!!!!! dun think too much!!!
4get everthing that make us feel bad!!! remember this!!!! juz 4get it!!!
if you 4get,start a new day! a new second! a new minute!!!
you sure will feel better and better !!!!
COZ THIS IS OUR LIFE!!!! U HAV 2 ACCEPT IT!!!!!





























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also suit to u lo..
    if u wan
    rain wife will buy for u...

    nvm lar..
    if u dont wan go home..
    u can come my house
    i will always welcome u..
    hehe^^

    ReplyDelete