Monday, September 7, 2009

nice movie

yeah! Tis's a very nice movie
Must watch it noe
yesterday meet wif sis at butterworth
and she told me tat she bought edi tis movie
and she said that totally nice
wowow~~~so jealous 2 her
but she said she watch at her U until 3 morning
watch until her laptop speaker "burn up"!!!!!

2day hav 2 finish moral project liao
coz wednesday got moral period!
adoidoi!!! SIEN again =.=
I hate scol day! damn Hate it!
but another week gone....
then holiday a week again XD
then really syiok liao!!!!!!!!

2day holiday again XD
one day only ma....dun be too happy!
coz 2mr got scol liao lo T.T
2mr wanna play wif Jocelyn again !
that m'sia superstar Jocelyn lol =="

later got tuition nia
DAMN ! SHIT! KANASAI!!!!!!
HOHOHO!!! so ambusive argh!!!!!!
I hate tuition! Hate scol day !!!!!
Hate everyone !!!!!!! except all my friend XD
lame ........

anyway.........smile alot .........It's cost nothing ^______________________^

6 comments:

  1. hehe...ya lo~
    this movie is really very nice arr~><
    i watch finish ady~hehe~
    really very "geng"^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...
    dis movie is really..........
    duno hw to say leh...
    anyway
    u must watch it!!!
    if not...
    u will regret 1...
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~~
    everyone watch this movie lo!!!
    hahaahah!
    anyway !!! that's y all u said!!!!

    MUST WATCH!!!!!!!

    thaxs........^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watch this movie.My mother don't like me to buy the DVD or borrow from my friend... If got chance ,i'll watch this movie!

    ai yo,my english very lauzy,next time I can use Chinese or not?原本 this time I want to use Chinese, but nobody use Chinese,so I copy them lo~!
    Thanks for your support~! I also will support u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哎哟哟~~~
    你啊!好好笑咧!
    当然可以用华文啊!!嘻嘻~~~
    不会lousy啦!不错哦!!!
    啊!!!你一定要看痞子英雄啊!!!
    超好看的咯~~~你有机会一定要看!!!
    谢谢你咯^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete