Wednesday, September 16, 2009

feel very very BAD

haiz....2day feel totally bad at home
although not need go 2 scol
but feel very bad =.=
wahaha! sound like very hardworking
but actually im playing truant lah! is absent! is lazy lah =="

do u understand above picture!? who understand here!!?
if dunno,now let me tell you what's the mean of"BFF"!
BFF means best friend forever ==" very lame lie...

I dunno why until now i still feel bad lo
although every time i told myself is ok ...juz relax...u hav done the best!
rain wife!!! keep it up!! u can do this! u had said sorry 2 her edi!!!
and that sorry is the real from my heart!!!! except she dun believe me la
me and wei hsien had sms her juz now
and she din reply us also! is both of us! and I also noe she'll NOT reply us
from the early I noe edi! Is impossible she'll reply us!
coz now she's angry wif us! hate us! dun wan see us anymore! I noe it!

and unluckily my hp can't send 2 her
dunno what's the reason lah
so I use my dad hp the end ! haiz...abit chi cham
I said 2 her that Im sorry coz I oso wrong!
It's my fault too coz saying back by u ......so I said sorry 2 her by sms
waiting 4 her reply ....but the end also din reply me
honestly,I reli feel SAD ! BAD! AND SORRY LO!!!!
coz im wrong too lah T.T
but seen I had say sorry 2 her ......the end she din reply me.....is ok lo!
I noe that !!! is ok !!! I can accept it!!!!
coz in the sms i said 2 her edi
I juz wanna said sorry ...u wan 2 accept my sorry or dun wan is up 2 u
so the end is....... BAD!!!!
the important thing is.....mine & wei hsien sorry is the true SORRY!!!!
THE TRU SORRY FROM OUT HEART!!!!!
anyway....both of us oredi said sorry 2 U.....hope she can understand it ......
I wanna say honestly is that ... still friend

now still feel bad! coz another bad thing is FAMILY
from mon -2day i din speak 2 my parent =.=
I dun wan speak 2 them anymore!!! I hate them!!!!!
make me feel bad everyday...every second so "SIEN"
I hate them! hate them!!!! RELI HATE HEM!!!!!!!!
I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!!!!
actualy Im reli feel tired
sad bcs of friends problem.....besides still hv family .....
I dunno why so chi cham lo
at scol muz be look happy wif classmate...friends...teachers....
actualy I juz pretend like a clown only lo
but I said edi! IM NOT A CLOWN

2mr we play truant again
coz kheng said many ppl going 2 absent ....wei hsein too
so I also make decision that I dun wan go 2 that SIEN scol
and the hotline is ....this friday is HOLIDAY
wow,what kinda HOT NEWS !!!!
so surprise actualy.....so going 2 fetch my sis back

anyway....that friend Im talking juz now...hope u can see this all....SORRY

3 comments:

  1. haiz..
    dont be sad anymore oh..
    lost a fren..but still hav many fren..
    rmb tat
    i will be always support behind u..
    anything jz tell me oh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowo!
    Im fine now
    feel better 2day
    I noe u always support me!
    TQ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe^^
    sure i will always support u..
    who call u is my wife..
    din hv ways lar..
    haha

    and i wan to tell u
    here got many pengintip..
    haha
    and also in our class 1!!
    is who?
    i sure u know edy..
    becareful her oh!!
    wat she call u to teach or wat ah..
    rmb no need to teach
    they r so clever de le..
    haha

    ReplyDelete