Sunday, August 9, 2009

still din buy yet





tis guy handsome leh!!!!!!


..........tis's NOT THE MAIN POINT =="







main point is.....until now!!!!!
I still din buy any keroppi present 4 me sis!!!!!
DAMN lo!!!
very very kanasai!!!!
tis's not the reason of money!
OSO NOT bcs of my bajet!!!!!

the reason is.......I dun hav time 2 go out!!!!!!

walau!!!!

still hav oni 4 dayz nia......
wakao!!!!!!
SO HARD !!!!!!!

oso lazy 2 prepare lo =='
KANASAI!!!!!!




YEAH!
G.I.Joe___the movie^^
I've been waiting 4 tis movie 4 long time...
but dunno hav the chance 2 watch bo!
HAIZ........HAIZ......HAIZ!!!!
hope so lah!!!!!

the part tat I like is.....
lee bun hyung also one of the actor!!!!
wow!
is nice...and cool....
is the world of hollywod!!!!

not bad huh?!?!?
remember 2 watch lo!


yesterday....
my grandma arrived at my home edi.....
wowwowowowowwo!
miss her so much!!
blek!!!
sound very hiao =.=
but reli misss her ma.....
but!!!
after my sis graduation..she is going bac 2 KL again!
T.T wat la!?!?!?

haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment