Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BAD bad BAD

why am I feel SO BAD 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
dunno why .......so BAD lie!!!!!!

when I woke up at 9a.m
juz as usual
waiting 4 mum 2 prepare my breakfast lo
my breakfast is.......
some kind like JUICE only!!!!

IS JUICE OK???!!!

after tat
bathing......doing something
and then.....

IS THE TIME 2 TAKE PHOTO!!!!!

SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juz taking the moral project photo only lah =="
hahahah
asking 4 sis 2 help me lol....
so LAME!!!
actualy we are JUST ACTING LIKE A STUPID NOE!?!?
haiyo....
dunno y we hav 2 do such idiot project!!!!!!


Im not reli sure
so telephone 2 my friend 2 ask about PN TAN phone number....
walau!!!!!
juz wanna ask 4 her phone no. only oso so hard ar!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!
no one wan 2 answer my phone!!!!!
OH GOD!!!!
phone ai li....chai hooi...ai wuen....sasa.....
ALL OF THEM DIN ANSWER MY PHONE!!!!!
and last
I ask shi han
and.....

SHE GOT IT!!!!!!!!
YAKATA^^
so happy.....

BUT!!!!!!
the worst is......
after I got pn tan phone no.
all of them sms me
ans ask me "anything??"
on my god!!!!!!

so "cute" lah!!!!!!
the timing is so "GOOD"!!!!
then oni ai li ask me "ha mi shu" ....
haiz.......
but is ok lah....
juz kiding.......

but finaly I oso undertsand
wat pn Tan talking about=.=
haha.......

so now feel BETTER LAh.................

No comments:

Post a Comment