Tuesday, August 4, 2009

daNgErouS !!!

Tis's rain NEW photo^^

H1N1 at my scol now!


walau!!!!!!!!
IS dangerous liao lo!!!!!!!!!

everybody MUZ be careful!!!!!!!!

BUT!!!!!!!!! I dunno whether tis message is true or not!??!??!? =.='

anyway........is still the same lah......must be more careful .

ESPECIALLY WHEN U'R OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!

oredi 1 week I din update my blog edi....... hm..hm.....
haha......cos is.......LAZY =.=
reli very lazy 2 update........and tat's LESS COMMENT lo....
tat's y IM lazy 2 write anymore........ BUT!!!!!
now IM writting lolx.........


2day so many student wearing the mask......at scol!!!!!!!!
cos they said got student SURE having H1N1 oredi!!!!!!!
wakakakaak~! finally........FINALLY!!!!!!!

my scol happen oredi......... ^^
yohho........is CRAZY thinking........abit.....
BUT!!!! now Im scare liao... =="
haiz.......

hope everyone is SAFE~

and I get my result 4 tis UP2 edi!
yoyo...I got improvement edi......

A Big improvement!!!!!!! Im the 7th in the class of 40 student.....
the whole form im the 13 or 15.......ok lah...
haha.......abit happy......but no feeling ........cos

result is not reli the WHOLE 4 me........

If got improvement......then Is gud 4 myself........
BAD! then is all my fault........tis juz wat can I say.......
cos tis's wat im thinking of~

tis thursday is my scol graduation....
means......no scol....
haha.....im still thinking wanna go or not~
haiz..same.....still LAZY =="
see lah...

2mr my third sis going 2 her interview......
I reli hope she can do well....
as well as she can laH!!!!
Hope she manage it......RELI......

and next friday is her graduation ^^
YAKATA!!!!!!
hahahaahahha......
IS MY SIS !!!! MY SIS !!!!
WAh.....reli exciting.......

waiting 4 the day coming....... SOON ^^

anyway........everyone MUZ keep goiung on...keep it up!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment