Sunday, August 23, 2009

Im back

now edi holiday ^^
tats y im so happy ~
but abit sad and sien !
long long long time din update my blog edi....
suddenly wanna write....
but oso SIEN =.=

later im going 2 do my moral project liao!
if not....i worry later dun hav time 2 play XD
and another things is im gonna prepare my english ore
my title is: talk about influenza A H1N1 !!!!
yakata ^^ I choose tis title wif my husband XD
haha .... is lee kheng la ^^
both of us choose tis title cos ....
is EASIER lah!



last saturday until now
I din eat anything
wow!!!!
very "NICE" huh !!!!
BUT still drinking some juices lah
so still can ALIVE la ....
hahahaha! DAMN WORD !!!
but actualy & honestly....
is nothing ....the feeling is....
in the begining mayb u will feel
TOTALY hungry!!!!!!!!!!!
but after 2 days....u will feel better ~
if u r not believe, mayb u can try it tis holiday^^
HAV A NICE TRY
yea...tis's the pic when last last week my sis graduation^^
the first place we arrived tat day lo.....the little girl sitting beside
is....little queen Baulqis^^







sosososososososoooooooo many people!!!


tis's when finish the ceremony....v took photo lo~




tis's my cousin~
oso study at USM ...same scol wif my sis too~

chiang ..chiang..chiang..chiang....
the girl beside is my sis JAPAN teacher!!!!
beautiful lie XD


hehe...many present^^


look abit STUPID!!!!!
but funny~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment