Thursday, August 6, 2009

heavy RAIN



......... 2day....walau!
.......... raining heavily......at scol....!
but very syiok !!!

when v eating at canteen....wah!!! very cool.....

BUT!!!!! I like it.......




now.....Im still thinking wat present .....
tat's 4 my sis la......cos next week is her graduation.....
and she like KERROPI very much ~

so Im thinking abt my bajet XD
haah....worry not enough money 2 buy lo!!!!!
haiz......so lousy.....so kanasai!!!!!

BUT!!!
I think i gonna but at SNJ.....hope so....



now papa and sis sending mum 2 bustop....
cos now she's going 2 KL ...
then 2mr cuming bac wif my grandma.....haha
because of wat!??!

cos next week is my sis graduation ma....
so tat's y so leceh!!!!!
wakakakaka!!!!!!!!!

..........long time no see my cuty grandma oredi.....
actualy im reli miss her.....yohoo....

so happy.......

3 comments:

  1. eh..
    bcoz u call ur husband come ma..
    so will jz be too HEAVY!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo!
    wat la U!!!
    yaahahahah.....
    BUT!
    reli lo....
    I tot the 'HUSBAND'u mention is....U!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya!!!
    not me lar..
    is ur real husband!!
    the korea ppl...
    RAIN
    hahahaa

    ReplyDelete