Tuesday, June 9, 2009

supEr n0 moOd

tis morning ......

haiz............sien lo~~~
....wat kind of family is tis ar???

some kind like...........

library ?!?!?!
huh???
reli___________

i juz wake up at 10 o'clock..lolz.........
cos mt friend wanna cum 2 my house...........

after tat i juz open my com & on9 again.........

cos reli dunno wan 2 do wat else......
although still got homework ............
tat's moral folio lo~~~

juz later will do lah!!!!!!!!!!

haiz.........==


2day reli super no mood lo~~~~~~


.......................

the WORST is got 1 malay ................
oh damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!

so rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he lie 2 me lolz!!!!!!!!

he said wan me 2 help him top up.........
juz top up 4 his hp..........

In the beggining...........i trust him abit la...........

but i dun think 1 wan 2 help him.........cos i dunno him very well!!!!!!!
at least let me see his face ......or sumting else la..........

but if he giv me his pic also........
I'll never help him !!!!!!! xD

we juz friend on msn .........
sometimes juz chating................

tat's nothing liao~~~
so i said 2 him i can't help him!!!!

but he still begging 2 me.........

i said i can't many10 times edi!!!!!!!!

then i ask him 2 ask his other friend or neighbour ........
cos he said tis is an emergency!

he said he din talk 2 his neighbour ........

and I was his the only 0n9 friend...........

omg!!!!!!!!!
dun lie lar!!!!!!!!!!!!


after tat i ask my other friend.......
aLL of them said he's lie !!!!!!!

.................
so at the end i also din help him lo!!!!!

i ask him wat kind of emergency.........

he juz said he wan 2 call his father ..........
..............his mother now at Perlis........

he dun hav any money now......
also dun hav money 4 food ..............and other things ...........

.............he also said he is hungry............

haha!!!!!!!

I think he's reli lie 2 me lo!!!!!!!!

he said he'll pay me bac tat money 2nite............abt 7-8 o'clock..........

actualy ..........

i din trust him at aLL.........
first..........
we can't trust somebody do EASILY........

juz friend on msn..........

second.........
he is a malay boy...............

hmm.....hmm........

so at the end he scold me wif 'aLL tat word' la ~~~~

haiz........
u noe la..........
bastard la............

........helpless la..........

'f' u la...............

and so many ............

he also curse me rot into the hell......................

haiz...................

i dun care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


..............................

actualy i wanna scold him bac 'babi'..........
cos i reli angry when he scold me like tat~~~

but at the end..........

i juz offline ..............

juz said 2 me............tat's all 4 us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!




so..............
anyone of hErE ...............dun simply trust other ..........

bE careful..............





...................

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈... 幸亏你没有相信他~
    像这种人你应该被他block&delete!
    我MSN里面的马来人全部都被我block到完了...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 还好你没相信啊
    都不知道他会不会骗你的
    很危险的

    ReplyDelete