Wednesday, June 3, 2009

0h mY !!!




.......y everybody likes 2 talk like tis leh??!!!?!?! haiz....reli HURT know?!? dunno y they like 2 do like tis............ sometimes .......i reli hate 2 talk 2 them ......... they juz.........haiyo~ but............at the end........they win de lah~


hope i can die now ...... I dun like 2 live at tis world liao la~ I dun like tis world!!!!!
I hate myself!!!!!!!! I hate my parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate...............juz HATE everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except some of my BEST friend~

every time also hav 2 listen 2 them...... do wat they wan us 2 do......... ........and wat else?!?!? ...hmmmm............so many things..........
I can feel tat .........aiyo~ reli wanna DIE ~ hit the wall??!!! or juz walk 2 the center of the road then hit by a car........or sumting like LORRY??!!!! I think can gua.......hope so!!!!!!!!!!

always study...study......AND STUDY!!!!!!! haiyo! y leh??? study until go 2 tanjung rambutan ar!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!! .................I wanna die ............. I believe i can die................i believe i can die at tis moment...............

No comments:

Post a Comment