Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy DAYz

2day morning........
walau
so sleepy.........
but hav 2 wake up at 7 o'clock.........
cos got BI tuition ........
kanasai la......
so early........
damn wong!!!!!!!!


my mum wake me up many many times.....
and finaly......
I wake up at 7:30......==

wakaka~~~
interesting is when about 9:15 like tat...
our wong house electric get suck there.....
walau!!!
so hot la!!
but after our tuition finish.....
then only it get better bac!!!!
kanasai la!!!!!!!
................

hate wong tuition....
cos edi about 5 months his tuition din change bac 2 sunday......
from february until now.....
haiz.....
reli kanasai!!!!!!!!
abd 2day he said 2 us tat
mayb abt july or august will change bac 2 monday evening.....
dunno whether he lie or not......
.....................

after cam bac........
juz had my breakfast lol........
so sien........
cos after tat 1 o'clock still hav another tuition...
-.=
adoidoi!!!!
rain wife gonna faint!!!!!!!!!!
..................

b4 going 2 BC tuition......
I juz finish my math homework......
wakaka~~~
gud la!!!!!!
syiok la!!!!!!!
kanasai la!!!!!!
damn la!!!!!!!!

my life juz full of tuition......tuition.....and tuition.....
==
sien noe?!?!!
so hard!!!!!!!

2mr monday again......
haiz......

aiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!
y like tis ????
huh!!?!?!!?
y?!?
y!?!?
tell me y!?!?!?

..............
last monday my acc teacher juz told us tat......
our up2 is juz about july........
my god!!!!!!!
damn la!!!!!!!!!!
wat tat hell wif form 4 har!!!!!!!
y full of exam!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna die!!!!!!!!

juz finish midyear exam nia...
now .........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayoyoyoyoyoy~~~~~~~

shit!!!!!!
reli feel tired ...........


and 2mr I hav 2 practice ping pong at scol.....
=.=
haiz...hazi...hiza.....
!?!??!
haiyo......
luckily juz now shao han telephone me....
then only i noe.........
haiz........

actualy im so excited wif my ping pong competition tis week!!!!!!
haha~
cos long time i din practice edi......
juz sometimes nia........
hm.....
also lazy la .........xD
haha..........

anyway
I juz will try my best
and i noe im not gonna 2 win.......
haha
nvm la!
cos i dun care tis year~
next year baru I practice bac lah!!!!!!

.................











and 2day is......
father's day.......
erm.....
until now i din wish my father yet=="




haha~
dunno wan say wat 2 him.....=.=
anyway........
juz wanna say 2 him here tat..........


papa! I lov u 4ever...........


>.<>

and juz now evening juz cam bac from tuition......
yoy0~

twilight new moon movie is.......
...........
coming soon........
hm..hm...
so happy^^


haha!
robert pattinson!!!!!!!!!!
yohoo^_______________^

..........................




No comments:

Post a Comment