Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buon compleanno


........................... 생일축하합니다 ..............

........................お誕生日おめでとうございます..........生日快乐~
~hiah!hiah!hiah!
2day is my birthday ^^
......JunE 7 ~yes~~~~

I hav been waiting 4 tis day 4 many months edi ..............

................ so now reli haPPy now lolz.......


cos later my mum & third sis wanna cum bac liao~

and then we wanna celebrate ^^yeah!!!!!!!!!

hurray........................


............and i hope & wish i got the chance 2 eat tat doraemon cake !!!!!!!!!!!

cos i reli like doraemon ~~~~~





now my second sis friend cum 2 my house ~~~

haha~ juz now they said wanna celebrate wif me ...blek!!!!!!!!!


.......... haha~
reli happy lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!



juz now came bac from tuition ......
and teng bin giv me a present !!!!!!!!!!!!


........and tat present is.......................a sleeping dress with doraemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha~ ..............very funny lah!!!!!! it's t0o big oredi lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but anyway ........thx alot 2 them lol!!!!!!!!!!!!




& fuan yin also giv me a present ..............

also a doraemon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

hm....reli happy lo!!!!!!!!!! and juz now playing wif my sis friend.......

haha!
playing something reli 'special'~~~~



.................. juz now my third sis cum bac edi !!!!!!!!

haha~ actualy Im reli haPPy la ^^

haiz........finaly can see her face now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the REAL face !!!!!!!! haha~



after i came bac from my second tuition my mum also cum bac from KL edi !!!!!

yuhoooo~~~ my second sis & third sis giv me a pingtan comic~~~~
wahahaah~ I like tat present very muc^^ ......my mum also giv me a present lolx.....

haha~a little small box of cherry chocol
ate ~~~ hmm....yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and my aunt also giv me a doraemon decorations
.......some kind like tat ~~~~
so cute & so funny ............
my mum took it 2 me from KL
cos my both aunt stay at KL............

another one is a little beautiful tupperware~~~ it is green in colour.....not bad lah~~~~~~~~~


I like all my birthday present ~~~~~thx alot 4 my friend.....my family.....my aunt.......hm............................
I lov u aLL ^____________________^

....나는 너를 사랑한다~~~




yesterday aLL my fish in the pond had DIED ...................

haiz............so SAD lolz....................

but my papa is the MOST sad lah~~~~~
cos aLL the fish's his lovely.........................

everyday he'll feed them..........wash the pond......change the water~~~~

T_T
adooi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so SAD lah~~~~
reli reli sad......................


..........next week hav 2 start doing moral folio edi lo~~~


of not......I worry can't finish it .............
cos also hav 2 do other revision......

still hav another 1 week of holidayz......................

so...............enjoylah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haPPy birTHday again 2 ...........wh0??!?!

hahahaah~

of course is RAIN WIFE lahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







...
..감다....



No comments:

Post a Comment