Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DAMN competition

wah....
wah.....
...........
.......and wah...........

2day so tired.......
=.= .....
dunno how 2 explain my feeling now________

2day.....
ping pong competition start liao~
actualy im not going 2 play......
cos im only playing 4 single........

..............so!
2day im going 2 stay at scol & study.......
but suddenly........
shao han cam 2 my class and told me tat_______
_________________

damn it!!!!
tis evening single match is going 2 start!!!!!!!!!!
oh shut up!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited tat time........
oh my god!!!!!!
wat can i do!?!?!?!
im not ready yet!!!!!!!!!!

oh damn it!!!!!!

haiz.........
at the end.....
i hav 2 pick up all my things
............ and miss yeoh fetch me and shao han there.........

haiz.....
and now.....
im not having anything
include my ping pong racket!!!!!!!!

so?!?!?!

adoi~
lame la........

after tat....
i go and take my house key from my mum.......
and miss yeoh send me bac 2 my house!!!!
walau!!1
actualy my house's at parit buntar.....

and now im here at nibong tebal......
=.=
abit far la~

the funniest part is..
miss yeoh tot im still living in the same house....
=="

haah!!!
we're going 2 the wrong house!!!!1
^0^ !!!!!!!
haha....
but the end......
we still make it!

after tat
we went bac 2 scol again......
and we watch 4 boy's under 15 match.....
hm..
okla
met wif simpang empat ......
but....
lose...=.=
and boy's under 18
yeah^^win!!!!
haha~
win valdor.......
the happiest things is.....
yoyo!
I saw teh kok yeong!!!!!
hm..hm...
the guy from mutiara impian and kedah too~
yoyo~
so geng when he's playing!!!!
blek!!!!
reli geng lo!!!!!
he juz transfer 2 mutiara....
so
tis's the 1 time saw him~

after tat
boy's under 15 also lose again
lose 2 mutiara impian and valdor!!!!!
=.=
cham la...
but nvm ...
cos they had do their best edi!!!!!!
but 4 under 18 they win tunku!!!
wakaka!!!!!
miracle!!!!!!!
it's a miracle 4 me lah=="
after tat they'r playing wif sekolah agama.....
=.-
is easy 4 them la...

and juz now they're playing wif.......
yahoo!
mutiara impian!!!!
adoi!!!!
everyone so excited !!!!!
me too!!!!!!
cos os very hard 2 win them!!!!!!
haiz...
but they still do their best until the end!!!!!
i juz watch lucas play 4 a while....
cos later still hav acc tuition
so after tat i left........
.........................

and 2day im not going 2 play 4 my match!!!!!
>.<
haiyo!!!!!!!!
damn lo!!!!!!!!
tat's y la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kanasai nia!!!!
wasting my time!!!!!!!!!
choi!choi!choi!
...........
sir said sorry tat he see the wrong paper......
apala u!!!!
haiz......
nvm la........
..........
at the end.....
i still dunno wat's the result 4 boy's under 18.......
=.=

hope they can win lah!!!!!

kambateh rain wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment